Hi Friends! It’s Tuesday! I always love checking out all the fun stuff you are up to! You are so inspirational! Check out what me and my wonderful co-hostesses have been up to lately!
This week’s “Heavy Weight Champion” is…
3 Seconds to an Organized Husband from Coconut Head’s Survival Guide
This is a time when I wish my computer screen was scratch & sniff…
Did I mention my boys LOVE bread!?! I will be making these yummy recipes for my loves!
Doesn’t Delightful E Made’s Pumpkin Bread just make you want to curl up with a slice, a cup of coffee, and a good book by a fall fire!?!
I’m not telling my boys that the Grant’s Life Zucchini Bread is suppose to be chocolate covered…can you imagine sending those chocolate covered faces off to school!?!
My grandma used to bake bread and it is one of my favorite memories of her. Ten at the Table has inspired me to bring a little of my grandma back with her Homemade Wheat Bread.
Abby, Ariean, and Katie all chose awesome features as well, so be sure to pop over to their blogs to see their picks! You can also see the Knockouts on our “Hit Me with Your Best Shot Features” Pinterest Board:
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops please.
- We would love to see new ideas you haven’t linked up here before!
- Visit the other links and leave some comment love!
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
Thanks SO much for linking up and have a fabulous week!