Happy Tuesday friends! Hope you all are having an amazing week! I think last week was my favorite Hit Me With Your Best Shot! I had the HARDEST time deciding on which projects to pick for my “knockouts”! Seriously, I could have picked like 20 of them! I CAN NOT wait to see what gets linked up this week!
Here’s some projects we’ve been working on lately:
This Week’s Heavy Weight Champion Is:
The Pinspired Home’s $0 Pantry Organizing! Congratulations Kim!
My Knockout Picks this week are:
How cool is this Chevron Barnwood Bed!?! Her Tool Belt shares some in depth plans on how you can DIY this awesome bed for your kiddo’s room!
While we’re talking kid’s rooms…this Ready For Take-Off room by Bohemian Junktion is the bedroom of any boy’s dreams!
I love these DIY Dry Brushed and Distressed Chalk Painted Numbered Crates by The Happy Housie! They could go anywhere and are on my To Make List!
Katie, Ariean, and Abby all chose awesome features as well, so be sure to pop over to their blogs to see their picks! You can also see the Knockouts on our “Hit Me with Your Best Shot Features” Pinterest Board:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops please.
- We would love to see new ideas you haven’t linked up here before!
- Visit the other links and leave some comment love!
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!