Welcome Friends… old & new to week #14 of Hit Me with Your Best Shot! Each week I look forward to seeing what you will link up! I hope you look forward to it, too! Here’s a peek into what we’ve been working on…But this is only a sneak peek. Pop over to the blogs to see all the fabulousness….
Burlap Monogram Inspired by Pottery Barn by One Krieger Chick
30 Bunny Projects by Made to Be a Momma
DIY Chalkboard by Dolen Diaries
Trash to Treasure: A Pegboard Makeover by Just a Girl and Her Blog
This Week’s Heavy Weight Champion Is:
Congratulations Simply on a Budget!!
My Knockout Picks this week are:
Easter Egg Seeds with Free Printable by Confetti Sunshine *How fun would these be to handout at the end of your Easter celebration!?!
Welcome your guests with this adorable Spring Bunting Wreath by The Happy Scraps!
Looking to add something new to your Easter traditions!?! Check out these Easter Crackers from A Typical English Home!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
Hop on over to Just a Girl and Her Blog, Made to be a Momma, & One Krieger Chick to check out their Knockout Picks! Don’t forget to follow along with our Hit Me With Your Best Shot Features Board on Pinterest!
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops please.
- We would love to see new ideas you haven’t linked up here before!
- Visit the other links and leave some comment love!
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!