Happy Tuesday Friends!! I hope you all are having an Awesome start to your weeks and are ready for another round of Hit Me with Your Best Shot! I can’t wait to see what you all have been up to lately!
Here’s just a little sample of what my co-hostesses and I have been working on lately:David Shannon Art by Dolen Diaries
Gator Mommy Reviews with a super yummy recipe for Lemon Blueberry Muffins!
My Knockout Picks Are:
My boys are all starting school this week! Gray & Ash will be starting tomorrow and Kell will be starting on Thursday (sniff…sniff…his 1st year of preschool! It’s only two 1/2 days a week but still…) September seems like the perfect time to do a little baking with apples. Can you imagine my tired boys after a long day at school walking through the front door to that heavenly scent of baking apples!?!
Baked Stuffed Apples with Peanut Butter Granola by Five Heart Home
Dutch Apple Pie Bars by I Dig Pinterest
Apple Cinnamon Roll Bubble Up Bake by Life With The Crust Off
Abby, Ariean, and Katie all chose awesome features as well, so be sure to pop over to their blogs to see their picks! You can also see the Knockouts on our “Hit Me with Your Best Shot Features” Pinterest Board:
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops please.
- We would love to see new ideas you haven’t linked up here before!
- Visit the other links and leave some comment love!
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
Thank you SO much for linking up with us!